Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Ptse San Wi Yan) has come home to your hearts. It's time to walk the evolution's path. We all are part of the Rainbow Clan, my relatives each and everyone. Receive the treasures that your iyes(h)ka (interpreter) gifts to you, the sacred song blessings, that always are true (soul and voice of the song). And inside of you, the soul that comes alive, the prayers that live, and shout, "I am and I thrive!"

Image left we honor artist Mary Selfridge. Image right we honor the Unknown Artist

Ask for a Blessing

Aho Dear Twin Deer Mother (White Buffalo Calf Woman), If you have the time and space I would like to receive a song blessing...Thank you very much.
Blessed Be. SS your Song of Heaven, Green child, Spiritual Embrace

Southern Season Greetings, Sending love and kisses to all the misses! http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-garden-at-play-heavens-way.html.
your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Aho Beloved Twin Deer Mother, Thank you for the song!!! My soul jumps from joy and got tears in my eyes! This is how I feel inside!!! Thank you for the pics as well! They express nicely what I feel... Welcome to Paradise where the Tree of Life blossoms one's/once more!
Blessed Be. Southern Season your Song of Heaven, Green Child, Spiritual Embrace
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Receive Daily Sacred Song Blessings in your Email, join here!
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sacredsongblessings

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search Rainbow Warrior Blogs

Monday, March 28, 2016

Sister Margaret Ward "Living Breath of Life" our "Running River"


Sister Margaret Ward
"Living Breath of Life" our
"Running River"

a. Great Name - Holy Ghost Song (spiritual star knowledge)
Sweetness cries from my heart. I just want a part. Sweetness cries from my heart. I just want a part of all this dancing and singing hooray, a good day. That is what they call me the "Living Breath of Life", if only others saw me, then I could send off strife, along the path of destiny we must greet. Inside of me I cry your name. There is nothing nothing left to gain, until you turn to the one inside, the sacred soul got to ride. This is why they call me "Running River", the shining place of many seas (even if it is full of dis-ease).

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums

Image: At the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit. And that center is really everywhere. It is within each of us. Native American Wisdom

b. Great Name (mission for soul) and (how to accomplish dream, sole)
The Living Breath of Life our Running River

c. Buffalo Robe (relative duties and powers, light bodies for soul and sole the track of four directions or four faces)
Magenta, Gray, Crystal, Gray
Magenta child (inner most of four colors)
Relationship: Second Brother in the house of God

9 magenta child (librarian, caretaker, red robe, blinded by the glaring)
14 gray (red-green) grandmother weaving us together (blinded, yet knowing)
11 crystal (red-red) angel of lessons, soul mirror (truth and sight)
14 gray (red-green)weaving the collective dreaming


White Buffalo Calf Woman gifts the sacred buffalo robe. 
Search colors http://crystal-indigo-children.blogspot.com/ and http://sacredsongblessings.blogspot.com/

d. Sacred Song Blessing (ghost song, prayer from the heart)

Visioning the Dream

I (eye/visioning) am waking up today with my heart full of rays. I am waking up with the sun. I am waking to adorn my husband today to show him to have a good face. I am waking up to share this world with everyone . We are the suns, stones on the run. 

Look at me children I will adore you. Look at me children I will implore you sea. All the visions come to us about harmony. We are the dreaming of the sovereignty. All of us together is a magical true. All of us together we are getting through. Let love shine in me. And I will climb the tree. It is a place where we will find the breeze. Children look at me. 

Where the whispering is found in the wind. There I will be calling you again. My heart is singing for everyone. Oh my suns. Oh my daughters, the shining moon inside of you. I can see the laughter when it is true. 

White Buffalo Calf Woman singing for me (Sister sang for me my part, that sings for her part, a reflection of each other, a pool of water or a pool of visions). I can feel her love in the breeze (about White Buffalo Calf Woman). I send my face shining and pure, to tell the world, to tell the world. Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drumming for my heartbeat today. I wanted to be thankful for all those good rays. I send my love on this wave. I send my love to outer space.
(Our beautiful star child or heavenly divine. Twin Deer Mother notes.)

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org
Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant,
the Rainbow Promise

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save This as your Homepage

Labels

I Bless Myself and I Bless the World


Photobucket